"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Saturday, July 09, 2011

I'm Making Some Facebook Changes


Facebook, in its infinite wisdom, continues to restrict personal page friend lists to 5,000 contacts. When I started my Facebook page, I was clueless as to its inner workings, and never figured on bumping up against this limitation. Frankly, I've been a little astonished at the interest, and I appreciate everyone who has signed up as a friend there. Unfortunately, I am close to hitting the 5,000 limit this week.

As a result of Facebook's tyrannical rule, I am encouraging folks to "LIKE" the new fan page for Freemasons For Dummies, so I don't have to bounce friend requests. Eventually, I will make my personal page a quieter place.

CLICK HERE, and many thanks for your understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome... and for any other Lodge that needs to do the same thing, there's help for converting your profile to a Facebook page. Best wishes.

    Benjamin Morin, P.M.
    Edgewood Lodge No. 82
    Edgewood, NM

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.