"To preserve the reputation of the Fraternity unsullied must be your constant care."

BE A FREEMASON

Friday, September 16, 2016

'Masonic' Pot?


Folks find "Masonic" symbolism in the damndest places sometimes. 

Brother Glen Stine sent the following message yesterday:
Interesting choice for a logo by an Illinois cannabis grower.
Ataraxia in Albion, Il. sells pot under the name 'Gold Leaf.'
Shown in the pic is their G6 strain. Seems sativas get an up arrow, indica a down arrow, and hybrids get both in the form of a square/compass.

2 comments:

  1. I was at a local wine store tonight, and there are a few bottles with designs on the label that resemble the Square and Compass. Same with some cigars at my local tobacco shop on their boxes and bands.

    I always do a half second mental double take when I see those bottles and cigars. It just means our minds are sharp and alert I guess.

    - Brian M. Tatro
    Junior Warden
    Natoma Lodge #64
    Folsom, CA
    F. & A. M. of CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased a strain called Masonic yesterday 😊

    ReplyDelete

ATTENTION!
SIGN YOUR NAME OR OTHERWISE IDENTIFY YOURSELF IN YOUR COMMENT POSTS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
Your comments will not appear immediately because I am forced to laboriously screen every post. I'm constantly bombarded with spam. Depending on the comments being made, anonymous postings on Masonic topics may be regarded with the same status as cowans and eavesdroppers, as far as I am concerned. If you post with an unknown or anonymous account, do not automatically expect to see your comment appear.